cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

New Neighbor

Re: Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Dennis from North Carolina here.

New Neighbor

Hi, this is Dennis from Raleigh NC

New Neighbor

Miles from Kentucky
New Neighbor

Hey there! Sam from India. I purchased a ring video doorbell pro and a ring chime for my alexa enabled smart home. I love adding home automation bits to my home every now and then and with Ring it was a no brainer. The support from Ring team has been phenomenal!

New Neighbor

Sunshine from the Windy City, I'm new too the System With The Video Bell, but not to the Neighborhood Watch Program. I got my foot in that weigh deep. I've had ADT all along, just added Ring For Extra Security, so far, so good, except it's just so sensitive, my chimes r always ringing, but, I'm getting use to it!😂
New Neighbor

Hi Sunshine, please to meet you! Hope you’re doing great. Ring has some more versatility than ADT I’m sure. You can adjust the motion sensitivity to people only in the device settings. 😁
New Neighbor

Hello all, I am new to the neighborhood today. I thought signing up might make my area safer. I also am signing up for assistance finding my lost dog.

My dog is a terrier mix and is only around a year old, black with white paws, white chest and nose. Her name is Luna and she went missing 10-28-19 at 6am. She has a red collar but no tags, as we had just received her a few days earlier.

Sincerly,

Breed63

New Neighbor

New Community Member

1. Hello, I'm onecirrus from the Annapolis MD area by the Bay.

2. So I've had ring for about a year and a half, and I'm still learning how to use this.

3. I like new technology to use and advantage of it to better my life.

4. I hope to learn from others on some of the problems I'm having like suddenly my ring being over sensitive and logging Live View when no one is there and changing to far away settings on my camera. Any answers will be apprieated

New Neighbor

I'm in lake villa, Illinois. But I will keep my eyes open if you lost her around here, for sure👍. We are very dog friendly.
New Neighbor

Your lost dog, I meant to say.🤦🏻