cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Hi im new here, just trying to set up my chime pro door bell again. So as a new neighbour i am supposed to follow all the community guidelines and checklists. Experience about ring app? None. And been trying to setup this device for quite a some time now.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I’m new to the community and to ring. Appreciate any tips you may have to be a part of the community.
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Ring Community, neighbors! @Jan_3, using the Community is as easy as being a neighbor. Check out our Community Guidelines, of course, and feel free to ask questions, post experiences, respond helpfully, and even request features around the Community.

@PeX-0, we're here to help.  Check out our help center article for instructions on setting up your Chime device. I always recommend setting up your Ring devices nearest the router for initial connection, then placing them in the desired locations after setup/ update is complete. I hope this helps, and that you both enjoy the Ring Community! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

My name: Ganapathy Mani.

I have installed Ring Pro, and am doing the setup. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hey I’m new to Ring so I wanted to introduce
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I’m new to Ring so I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Becky and I live on Nebraska.