cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Hi there, James (CrazyCanuck) from Toronto. New to Ring, looking forward to exploring the series of products.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
https://discord.gg/NnzNkXe
Gamer, techie, writer, lover of horror, coffee addict, husband, dad.
Find me on most places as CrazyCanuck, or some variation thereof.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello- brand new user to Ring! Excited to be a part of this community
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi, I've wanted a ring for quite a while.  We got one from our son for Christmas and he installed it this evening.  Feel a lot safer.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi, I'm Genie and moved here from northern Michigan in 2014. I just got my Ring installed and am very happy to be able to monitor the activity at my door.  I appreciate being able to communicate with the community to get a feel for what is happening in our area as far as security.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi I’m Megan and new to Ring. I got it together and functioning but since mounting it’s not working. Going to give it another try.

I’m a spinner of yarn, a weaver, love to watercolor paint, a knitter, love gardening and feeding the creatures in nature, Mom to 3 adults and Grandma to 4!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Are you talking about a camera or doorbell....if its the doorbell....and it works fine when off the mounting plate...make sure that the plate on the doorframe is not distorted...preventing proper contact with the doorbell.  Good luck IrishM

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello. I’m. Rose
Rose Garcia
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi I’m Megan.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi I’m Megan.
I got my Ring together battery charged and it worked until I mounted it. It’s not level and I didn’t add the backing plate for previous Ring devices = didn’t see it. Going to add it and cross my fingers.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi! We live on Hibiscus behind Albertsons. Just setting up our new ring door bell system and trying to figure everything out! Hope we don't set off too many notifications in the process!