Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Here’s the main article.
https://dontkillmyapp.com/samsung
Don’t bother using the app. It just shows you processes killing the apps and doesn’t fix anything. Follow the guide and it should help you. I’ll look for the other one later.

Hello,
I live in NJ. I don’t have a Ring system yet. I joined the forum to learn about the products and determine which would work best for me.

2 Likes

Hi @EllieN. Welcome to the Ring Community!

1 Like

Hi

I’m from the UK and have purchased a Ring Pro.

Not yet installed and I’m seeking a bit of advice on how to do it.

1 Like

Hi @mosaix. Welcome! Be sure to check out our UK Doorbells board!

1 Like

More is happening these days im keepining an eye out good to have community help?

5 Likes

Hello

3 Likes

HI to all

New Doorbell 3 plus

2 Likes

Hi

I am from London. I have just installed my first Ring device. It is partially working, but having a little trouble. So far Jasper in the Philippines Support office has been most helpful.

Fun fact is that, being an electrical engineer, I am always up for installing new stuff in our home and sorting out electrical, computer, radio, TV etc. issues for the rest of my family for the past 50 years.

3 Likes

Don, in Alabama. Hoping to find answers to problems with ring doorbells.

2 Likes

Goid morning to all. We are Joseph &Lisa. We live in Meadow Oaks Golf & Country Club Community. This is our first RING product and we are excited to get it mounted and working.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Video Doorbell audio and motion

Greetings everyone.

I am a fairly recent owner of Ring Door View Cam, some issues with the audio and notifications at the moment but I have just adjusted notification settings to high which will use more battery but may help resolve some issues.

I am glad to have the Ring doorbell though, found it easy to fit in the door peep hole but did need help with getting it to talk with my router initially, its chatting mostly now :smiley:

mmmmm fun fact about myself… I guess that would depend on what others thought was fun. I occasionally dance like no one is watching in the privacy of own home :dancer:

May we all have an improved 2021, looking forward to being vaccinated.

JD in the UK

1 Like

Hi Tom I clicked that link and got oops that page doesn’t exist. Has the page been moved to another location?

Many thanks
JD

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @JayDee1. You’re in luck, as you’ve joined our new and improved Community forum. Due to the recent upgrade and migration, some links did not transfer over to this new Community, so thank you for pointing that out! Here is the new UK Doorbells Board, in which you may find answers to your questions in either Doorbells board. If not, feel free to create a post there as the Community is full of helpful neighbors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks @Marley_Ring

1 Like

Greetings to this wonderful community.

My name is Jorge Perez and I live in Central Texas, my wife and I love the Ring products, we were introduced to Ring products two years ago when we move into a new house that came with the Ring Doorbell, from there we added some floodlights around the house and the experience has been awesome.

I personally love the Ring systems as the automation is one of my biggest hobbies, I hold an automation and control degree.

2 Likes

Ms Q from Brooklyn here, greetings all, Just received Ring yesterday, and caught someone too too close to my door, when he saw the Ring, he scooted down the stairway. lol

A fun fact, I lover SpongeBob, and Courage the cowardly dog :smiley:

1 Like

BTW Im using Ring Stick up Cam Battery, camera on front door of apartment

Hi brand new to ring, I’m in the upstate New York area seem to enjoy the device so far

1 Like