Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hi,

I purchased a Ring Spotlight Cam (wired) 1 week ago and the first time it rained water droplets covered the inside of the lens and collected in the lower sensor dome. Ring have agreed to replace the unit, but I do not have great hopes that it won’t happen again.

Any other experiences out there?

TrayV new to this site

1 Like

Hi I am a new member from Bournemouth.I have just had to charge my ring battery for the first time and found it difficult to put back together.There is now a small gap at the top which will allow rain to drip into the device-can I buy a cover to go over it.Thank you

1 Like

hi name is Phill and i am new to the Ring Doorbells literally have had mine a few hours now LOL i have 3 philip’s hue Bridges about 20 philip’s hue smart Lights and one Downlight installed over 12 google home mini’s a google home nest and the new google nest max hub also have an Alexa show 5 and one alexa echo dot new too the doorbell though but i have been using computers since the early 1980s when as i recall when we got our first computer the salesmen said see this 40 megabyte hard drive that is the biggest you will ever need LOL yeah Right just trying too make the house smarter and after the doorbell issue recently it was time too upgrade the doorbell issue started just recently starting ringing 200 times a day no one their that lasted one day before the hammer fixed the doorbell LOL now i have my new Ring Doorbell

1 Like

Just wanted to say hi live over on Parker

Hi, just new at all this. We are from Puerto Rico but many think we are Mexicans because we speak Spanish. After 5 years in same house, someone prayed storm door. Wife got Ring and like it. However, can’t set it up for both to monitor the cams.

1 Like

My name is janet I live in this apartment with my disabled daughter 22 years shes in wheelchair and I’m happy to be here

3 Likes
  • retired
  • years in security
  • i dont believe in chrime :smiley:face

Hi, I’m from Chicago when it was safe to go there ?, so I’m newish to this and like to see what’s going on right here besides crime like the list pets ?

1 Like

Welcome! Chicago is nice!

Is anybody in Adelaide using ring?

hi, i just got a setup for my family home in wa state. have a few basic questions

Tamara here

Hello, I just got my RING doorbell yesterday from my concerned son for birthday. I live alone with my 2 dogs. Interesting watching myself leave to walk the dogs. I’m inexperienced with this kind of stuff but my son set it up and now I get notices when cars go by all the time. I think the field is too far out. Heck, that’s what my dog’s barking is for. Not sure if my neighbors can connect with me or how to charge it on a USB.

1 Like

Hello all from Naples, FL. Just picked up a Ring Peephole doorbell and a Ring Video 3-Plus. Going to give them both a go and see which one I like better.

1 Like

Hi im new here, just trying to set up my chime pro door bell again. So as a new neighbour i am supposed to follow all the community guidelines and checklists. Experience about ring app? None. And been trying to setup this device for quite a some time now.

I’m new to the community and to ring. Appreciate any tips you may have to be a part of the community.

Welcome to the Ring Community, neighbors! @Jan_3, using the Community is as easy as being a neighbor. Check out our Community Guidelines, of course, and feel free to ask questions, post experiences, respond helpfully, and even request features around the Community.

@PeX-0, we’re here to help. Check out our help center article for instructions on setting up your Chime device. I always recommend setting up your Ring devices nearest the router for initial connection, then placing them in the desired locations after setup/ update is complete. I hope this helps, and that you both enjoy the Ring Community! :slight_smile:

My name: Ganapathy Mani.

I have installed Ring Pro, and am doing the setup.

Hey I’m new to Ring so I wanted to introduce