Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hi my name is Steph. I am completely new to ring absolutely no experience what so ever. Any advice would appreciated! I look forward to being apart of your community.

1 Like

Bob from Shelby. Working on getting Ring up and running so that I get rid of the high priced monitoring company that I was using.

1 Like

Hi Bob, hope you get it working well.
Billy

1 Like

Matthew here from the Frozen Land of 10,000 Lakes.

New to Ring but so far loving it to a point I bought more stuff for it.

A little about me, born in the Twin Cities now live in the Lakes Country of MN. Ham Radio Operator. Callsign is KD0JZI (so if there’s other Ham’s can always give mea shout out)

Avid weather nerd. I Storm Chase and am a weather watcher for the NWS and CBS TV

Parent of 4 kids, 2 boys 2 daughters so got a full house.

And lastly a fun fact. I also run my own ministry (hence the user name)

1 Like

Hello I’m Danny . I’m from UK
I’m engaged . 29 years old and a care worker

I currently have :
Monthly care plan
battery stick up cam
Wired indoor can
Ring alarm system
Looking at getting a lot more products .

I love ring products I’ve managed to persuade 8 Friends and family to get the products and I always say how good the products are .

A fun fact is . I love making people laugh and not scared to chat to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Howdy friends and neighbors. Fairly new to Ring II. Overall it’s been great but I have a few glitches.

1 Like

Create a post in the appropriate board, @BadTeethGirl25 ! We’ll be more than happy to get you sorted out :slight_smile: Welcome to the Community!

Welcome,

It took me a long time to set up 5 cameras but it’s ok now.

The sense of security is worth it.

avattan

1 Like

What are your issues…

Would love to know what is happening in our area

Hi @sandy4 - Welcome to the Community. If you’re interested in knowing what is going on in your area, please download the Neighbors App. Thanks!

I am happily married for 12 years. We have 3 children together.
So far I don’t like the 2 step verification. It goes off all the time.
I am an avid Halloween lover

1 Like

Hello from Reno! (Nevada USA) “The Biggest Little City in The World” also has a big problem with crime. It used to be a great place to live, I came back after 20 years to grafitti, gangs and English NOT being the first language. :angry:

I have a Ring alarm system with all windows and doors sensored, Ring peephole Cam, three Ring Cams, Two motion detectors and Chime Pro.

And a dam big Bulldog…:laughing:

1 Like

Welcome @Sargejan2019 & @Madman_Mike ! Noted the feedback and I love Bulldogs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, every time the subscription to your cloud ends, and someone knocks on the door, I can’t see who it is because it says that my internet signal is not good. it is too much of a coincidence that this happens when my annual plan ends and is solved when I pay the membership. This time I will not be able to do it because I am a travel agent and I am out of a job for covid19. Does it mean that I will not be able to use my RING again?
It doesn’t seem fair to me that this is so. When I bought my first ring, and I think i was one of your first customers, there was no cloud service and I could still use the service, and now it seems that it is not so and one is forced to buy the cloud to use the device what I bought. I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Hey @ArielArgentina! This is not the experience we want our neighbors to have. Could you please give our support team a chat or a call here to see if there is anything they can help work out for you? They can help ensure that the device has a stable connection to your router for you, as well as discuss options for the plan that you have! If you have any further concerns, feel free to create a thread in the corresponding boards, as this is our welcome board for new members to post about themselves! Thanks neighbor. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donny from Texas here having trouble connecting to ring. Renting a house and want to connect but don’t know the original owner

1 Like

Hey @Dsal211. Welcome to the Ring Community! If you are unable to set up a device because there is still an owner attached to it, you will need to reach out to our support team via chat or phone here. They can help get your concern escalated up so you can set up the device on your account! Feel free to also reach out to the landlord to see if they can help with this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Kj,

Been using Ring for 35 days.

Live in Ken Caryl

3 Likes

Watching our neighbors for protecting our community

2 Likes