Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hello, I am Billy2. 0nly had Ringboorbell 3 weeks. Having several different problems with it right now. Trying to resolve then. Glad to be part of the neighbors group.

2 Likes

Just signing in to join my Ring Neighborhood.

2 Likes

I’m an ex-convict willing to share my past to make my/our community quieter and safer.

1 Like

Install on your cell phone one of the police scanner apps so that you can, if need be be aware of law enforcement activity in your area. It’s more reliable than asking for conjecture from neighbors.

3 Likes

MarshFitzHouse just got a ring doorbell for the backdoor. Perk with ADT install.

1 Like

Just got my ring battery operated cam and I love it

1 Like

l am retired. l enjoy going to the Y. Everyone have a good day.

1 Like

We have a ring device it is handy.

1 Like

Hi my name is Steph. I am completely new to ring absolutely no experience what so ever. Any advice would appreciated! I look forward to being apart of your community.

1 Like

Bob from Shelby. Working on getting Ring up and running so that I get rid of the high priced monitoring company that I was using.

1 Like

Hi Bob, hope you get it working well.
Billy

1 Like

Matthew here from the Frozen Land of 10,000 Lakes.

New to Ring but so far loving it to a point I bought more stuff for it.

A little about me, born in the Twin Cities now live in the Lakes Country of MN. Ham Radio Operator. Callsign is KD0JZI (so if there’s other Ham’s can always give mea shout out)

Avid weather nerd. I Storm Chase and am a weather watcher for the NWS and CBS TV

Parent of 4 kids, 2 boys 2 daughters so got a full house.

And lastly a fun fact. I also run my own ministry (hence the user name)

1 Like

Hello I’m Danny . I’m from UK
I’m engaged . 29 years old and a care worker

I currently have :
Monthly care plan
battery stick up cam
Wired indoor can
Ring alarm system
Looking at getting a lot more products .

I love ring products I’ve managed to persuade 8 Friends and family to get the products and I always say how good the products are .

A fun fact is . I love making people laugh and not scared to chat to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Howdy friends and neighbors. Fairly new to Ring II. Overall it’s been great but I have a few glitches.

1 Like

Create a post in the appropriate board, @BadTeethGirl25 ! We’ll be more than happy to get you sorted out :slight_smile: Welcome to the Community!

Welcome,

It took me a long time to set up 5 cameras but it’s ok now.

The sense of security is worth it.

avattan

1 Like

What are your issues…

Would love to know what is happening in our area

Hi @sandy4 - Welcome to the Community. If you’re interested in knowing what is going on in your area, please download the Neighbors App. Thanks!

I am happily married for 12 years. We have 3 children together.
So far I don’t like the 2 step verification. It goes off all the time.
I am an avid Halloween lover

1 Like