Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone my name is Joey and I have been a Ring user since the very very early days of Doorbot which I still think I have in basement in a box…lol. I have expanded my Ring experience outside and inside my home over the years. I currently own Ring Pro, Ring Doorbell 2, 2 spotlight wired, 2 spotlight battery, 2 floodlights, 1 Stick Up Cam Elite, 2 chimes, 1 chime pro and of course now the Ring Alarm with a bunch of sensors, keypads, smoke listener , water sensors, etc. Those of you that know me know what a huge Ring fan I am. I have always been a big advocate for Ring and even created a very large Ring Users group on Facebook which now has 10,000 Ring neighbors chatting about their experience. I have also taken part in local Ring Community programs, and Ring Masters programs. I am very excited to try Ring Lighting when it hits the market and expand my Ring security even more. If you ever need any help feel free to hit me up and I will try my best! Looking forward to what Ring will bring in 2019!

52 Likes