Introducing Jennifer, Our Community Manager

Hello! I’m Jennifer, the Community Manager over at Ring. I’ve been living in Los Angeles for 10 years and really enjoy everything it has to offer – especially the food! My favorite is mexican, but I love it all. On the weekends, you can find me taking local trips, hiking, organizing (it’s a guilty pleasure of mine!) and of course eating. Take a look down below to learn a little more about me :slight_smile:

We’re so excited to show you the Ring Community to learn more about Ring and our products, help drive peer-to-peer support and more! Please be mindful, that if you require more in depth troubleshooting to give our 24/7 support team a call. Please say hi and introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting all of our neighbors!

How long have you worked for Ring?

I have been working for Ring since October 2016.

Preferred Ring device?

I absolutely love my Stick Up Cam Wired. However, my parents use the Video Doorbell and I really enjoy being a Shared User on their account. I love checking in with my dad when he leaves for his morning walks!

What are three fun facts about you?

1. I grew up in Arizona, but also spent some years in Georgia on a lake. I really enjoy the desert sky but love lush trees. I don’t miss the humidity though!
  2. I definitely have one of the biggest sweet tooths around. I keep chocolate at my desk at all times. Dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds is my favorite!
  3. My parents have 3 dogs (all thanks to me). Tiffany, Sparrow and Winston. Sometimes they take vacations and visit me in LA. Tiffany loves the beach!

What is your favorite part about Ring Community?

Talking and getting to know all of our neighbors. It’s so much fun to hear success stories and how you’re specifically using your Ring product(s).

What is your favorite part about Ring?

Our neighbors! Whether it is answering questions you may have, sharing success stories or just talking, I’m lucky to be able to connect with all of you on a daily basis! I’ve even been lucky enough to go to CES to meet our neighbors 2 years in a row.

2 Likes

Welcome! you´re great in the facebook group and I´m sure you´ll also be great in here.!

1 Like