How do I send attachments

I am very confused. I received an answer to one of my posts and was invited to attach a screenshot, which I did, easily.

Then, I was replying to another post and wanted to attach a screenshot, but the “browse” button at the bottom of the post was missing.

So, I started searching for a solution, but couldn’t find any. So, started a new topic. As I started to type, I noticed that I could attach a screenshot here.

So, can one only attach a screenshot if one is the original poster?

@csutak40 wrote:

I am very confused. I received an answer to one of my posts and was invited to attach a screenshot, which I did, easily.

Then, I was replying to another post and wanted to attach a screenshot, but the “browse” button at the bottom of the post was missing.

So, I started searching for a solution, but couldn’t find any. So, started a new topic. As I started to type, I noticed that I could attach a screenshot here.

So, can one only attach a screenshot if one is the original poster?

I’m just guessing here, but you were probably attempting to add an attachment in the “Feature Request Board” forum, which is organized differently than all the other forum rooms, designed for comments only and “Thumbs Up” if you agree with the request. All the other forums you can comment and add attachments.

2 Likes