Devices, poor experience and no customer service help. *Warning to all*

I fully agree with you. Recently I bought my first video doorbell, but especially the poor support in the installation, answering many questions, and unreliable working of the camera I think this will be my last purchase as well.

I tried the community, but - as I got it in a reply to my complaint - community people are just volunteers, sharing their experience, but NOT an official support from Ring.

When you encounter serious technical concerns, issues, you want more than just hunting in the thousands of community discussion.

My camera records mostly the back of a person who is leaving the front door, but not when he is approaching, so face is not visible (camera motion sensitivity set to High)
It records passing cars, but not the postman dropping in letters. (People Only mode enabled…)
Camera do not respond at all for more than 24 hours, until someone pushed the doorbell.
I could not reach (activate) the camera remotely from another friend’s wifi network, ut only through 4G gsm network. Even then activation takes so long, that the person ringing my doorbell has left, so I have no chance to talk to him.

Should I mention more? This seems a quality issue, and all what I got from the community was to reset the camera to factory default…

I would need a better support to use more Ring device, not even talking about to promote it to my friends

5 Likes