Devices, poor experience and no customer service help. *Warning to all*

J is 100% correct. And to be perfectly honest anyone who disagrees is either riding their luck, trying to justify their spending, or simply does not know what they are talking about. Comparatively speaking, there are other economical options for a better quality. It is without a doubt a money hungry system. The company doesn’t even have a repair service that can repair at a cost. It’s either you pay for their $10 per month warranty (which to me isn’t worth it) or buy a new one. It’s a win-win for ring. Spotlight cams have a faulty design whether you are trying to replace the battery and trying to click the bottom back in or thinking that it is at least water resistant to normal weather conditions. In my area… I have normal weather conditions… owned one for 18 months and the battery terminal gets damaged. If these products are made to be outside and you know they are water sensitive then why not even offer a protective case ? They have them for smartphones. But the reason why is because they want the customer to pay for the warranty or purchase a brand new one. Other companies don’t charge extra or have time limits for your footage on cloud. It supposed to be your cloud not rented cloud. If you do a comparison to other surveillance systems you will find ring products and services are not worth it at all. I’m speaking from experience as well.

6 Likes