Devices, poor experience and no customer service help. *Warning to all*

Never had any issues with over 20 devices on my house. Never been robbed except before I had Ring. Once I was robbed I got the Ring products. I adopted a dog. Got a CCTV system as a back up and shotguns as well. Many years later. Everything still works fine. No issues at all. So not everyone has the same experience. I know many that would agree. As for the recordings. It’s all stated. If you can’t find the time in a month to download oh so important videos, that’s your fault. You rant on go on as being public safety. Then you should know better. I’m public safety too. Your failures and your own and not Rings. And if you get robbed that often and do little more than just install a few cams, you’ve not done enough. Moving to a better area would be my first step. So, going on a rant and then using a bunch of tags looks childish. So, don’t group everyone in your failures and say all Ring products don’t work. My work as stated and I know all the rules. No problems at all. No more house being robbed either.

2 Likes