cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community 101: New Community Member Checklist

Community Manager

Community 101: New Community Member Checklist

Hi neighbor, welcome to the Ring Community! The Ring Community is our peer-to-peer channel for our neighbors to share their support, opinions, and insight when it comes to using Ring products. We hope you gain valuable insights from one another here and help grow your neighborhood a little further!

We want you to get the most out of your time in the Community, which is why you will find an introductory checklist below. All the links included here will help you navigate and understand how the Community works. Get started at the top of the list by checking out our Community guidelines, then keep cruising down the list to see what all is going on in the Community!

Community Guidelines - Learn about the rules and guidelines we have in place to make the Community a fun, happy and safe place!
Introduce Yourself to the Community - Introduce yourself to your fellow neighbors!
Creating your account and logging into the Community - Create your account if you don’t already have a Ring account and get familiar with signing in.
Community 101: Basics and Best Practices - How to engage with the neighbors in the Community, edit, or delete your post and more!
Change Your Avatar - Stand out and make your profile unique.
Earning Badges - How to be honored for your awesome engagement.
Sharing the Community - Spread the word and help grow our Community!
How to Share a Video Link - Captured something on your camera you’d like to share? Here’s how to do just that!
How to Tag Someone - Get someone’s attention by tagging them.
How to Subscribe to a Topic - Learn how to make sure you stay up to date on an important thread.
Accepting Solutions - Get the answer you’re looking for? Help other neighbors get the answers they’re looking for quickly.
How to Request a Feature - Share your feedback on everything Ring related.
How to Manage Community Emails - Not a fan of emails? Here’s how to unsubscribe.

If there is more that you would like us to explain, please reply below with your questions or feedback. Thank you for being a great neighbor and joining our Community!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Community 101: New Community Member Checklist

You have deducted payment from my credit card but have not provided the service i have paid for. Please explain
Highlighted
Neighbor II

Call customer service. They are the only ones that can help with this.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello, Ring (Shaq), somebody!  I'd like a response please.   Specifically, how do I prevent the sharing of ANY of my information?  I give you my money, that entitles me to freedom from information-sharing, no? 

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/01/ring-doorbell-app-packed-third-party-trackers