thumbmail preview for notifications?

Is Ring working on enabling a thumbmail preview for notifications? Nest has it, Eufy has it, ezviz has it… why not Ring???

Hey @Lane777smith. If you’re asking about a motion image preview, you can check out this Community thread we have on the topic here. We’ll post any applicable updates on this feature in that thread, so you may want to keep an eye out there. :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for responding. I took a look at that thread and what I can tell is that Ring had said that feature would be avaible by summer time, so hopefully that is still the case. a LOT of your users are chomping at the bit to have it. I used the Nest hello doorbell for a while and it was a VERY nice feature to have. I almost didn’t buy into the Ring ecosystem because of it not having it. I’m sure some there are people out their who passed on Ring because of the lack of that feature as well.

Hey neighbors! We’re excited to announce our new feature that you may like, Rich Notifications. This is very similar to the requests made here in this thread. You can learn more about this feature in our Community Post here. Please note that this feature is **currently slow rolling ** and we appreciate your patience while we work to get it to all our neighbors. :slight_smile: