Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"New Features" notification will not go away

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor II

New features can't be dismissed

Since the new Mode feature was available, the new feature indicator always stay. I've dismissed all new features but it's still there. I tried to reinstall Ring app but the issue is getting worse. Now I have TWO new features. I had enabled the mode feature, disabled it and reabled it. But it just doesn't go away.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: "New Features" notification will not go away

Same.
Showed up with new modes, and will not go away.
It's rather annoying.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

<p> Shows notification of new feature Modes under each address with Devices, but does not show notification while viewing all devices. Please fix this bug, an unread notification is very bothersome. Thank you. </p>
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I've gone through the NEW FEATURES six times, turning each one on - off - on.  Red dot still there.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same problem... frustrating to see that mark

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I think the strategy here is notification of said new features will NOT cease and disist until you fully enable them, even though you have no interest in them whatsoever.  :/  They will not STOP on my devices either.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Even tried different devices.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Any news on the new update?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! Wanted to provide an update since it has been awhile. We are still working on this bug we've noticed with the New Feature alert not going away. We are hoping to implement this fix in the coming months, and if you notice that your New Features will go away before I can update accordingly, please feel free to reply that you've noticed it's fixed! I'll provide more updates when I have them, but it's still a work in progress. Thank you for your patience! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Badges

How do I remove badges from the app. Ie new features badge