incident zone doesn't cover all of zip code

Q:My zip code map for incidents is incorrect and, more importantly, excludes my neighborhood. How can that be rectified?

Hey @SteveInNC. If you go into the Incident Map and then tap on the question mark in the blue circle at the bottom of the outline, you should be able to customize the zone from here to be more accurate. Once you tap on this icon and tap on Go to Settings, you can customize this zone to fit the area you’d like it to cover. In the event your zip code is super off and you cannot do this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I was able to change the area but it would have been significantly easier if I could have moved the map as well as tbe boundaries. My “home” was a few miles west of where I live so I had to keep playing with the zoom and the boundaries to get it to cover the area I wanted. Not exactly intuitive. Thanks for your help!

1 Like