iOS - Ring Peephole - Motion Alert keeps turning off

Hello neighbors. I just wanted to update everyone in this thread that we are still looking into this. I apologize in advance if some of you are still experiencing this. The information you all have provided has been and will continue to be shared with our team for further investigation.

For troubleshooting, as this may alleviate this concern for some of you, please try the following:

• Make sure your iOS version, Android version and Ring App version are up to date.
  • Make sure the Peephole Cam is recording motion normally, as you will see your event history with some events.
  • Please try removing the Ring app from your phone, rebooting your phone (turn it off/on), and then reinstall the app.
  • Please ensure Bluetooth, VPN, and/or Hotspots are disabled.
  • If possible, please send over a share link to a video of the following: a screen recording from your phone, demonstrating the motion alert toggle in the ON position, the Ring App being force closed, the Ring App being reopened, and showing the current motion alert toggle position for your Peephole Cam. This is an amazing thing for our support team to have as a reference. If you are able to do this, please also include your Ring app version and your software version for your phone so this can be passed along.

Of course, feel free to share any steps that worked for you as our other neighbors might benefit from it. As always, our support team is happy to assist and take an in-depth look for you here. If you reach out to them, they can document this on your personal account. We appreciate your patience in the meanwhile, thank you neighbors! :smiley_cat:

I have accepted this post as a solution. While we are aware of this concern and are investigating it further, this is a helpful way for other neighbors that come into this thread to try the troubleshooting steps recommended, in hopes of it resolving their toggle concerns. Additionally, this is to help engage our neighbors to provide us more examples to pass on to our team.