Door View Cam
It is a good piece of hardware ONLY if the software works properly.
These are my observation after having ii installed for few months,
- The so called “knocks” never worked for me, the technical guys could not come up with a solution,
had to disable it. A delivery van almost always use to activate the motion alerts ( when stayed on)
- The motion zone not accurate, ie when some one enters the zone, the motion alerts not activated till
the person has passed my drive way and reached the front door then pressing the door bell….
- not able to customised the motion zone accurately as I can with the flood security cam….
- The motion alert has mind of its own, keeps disabling itself….
- there is always a delay watching the alert video despite having an excellent broadband, by the time I
manage that, the person has disappeared…
- Very poor technical help…
I can go on and on, but time does not permit me to do so.
I feel if the issues are nor resolved, have to return all the Ring products and ask for full refund.
Sorry to hear about this concern, neighbors. We have shared this information with the appropriate teams, in detail, for further investigation.
I recommend trying the steps from my prior response in this thread if you have not already. In addition to uninstalling and reinstalling the app, please also ensure Bluetooth, VPN, and/ or Hotspots are disabled.
Of course, feel free to share any steps that worked for you as our other neighbors might benefit from it. As always, our support team is happy to assist and take an in-depth look at your concern, at 800-656-1918.