bigger pictures for the Windows 10 App

In the dashboard view on Windows 10, is there anyway to make the pictures larger on the screen?

I have a large 4K display that the app only uses a very tiny part of. I can streach the app to make it use more of the screen but the pictures all stay the same tiny size. The pictures are useless at the size in the dashboard currently on a large screen. They might work well on a small laptop but not a desktop with a large display.

If I set the zoom on the entire monitor to 200% the pictures in the ring dashboard starts to become useful but the display is not useful for any other programs then.

I would like to just leave the app running and up in the corner of the monitor showing the dashboard but without a larger image in the pictures it is not useful.

Even better would be if the app used the full windows occupied by the app and lose the whitespace.

1 Like

Hi @ml1953! To view a larger video on the Windows 10 display, the best method is to full screen or maximize the video window. There should be an option in the video itself to go full screen, or even the maximize button on the window itself. As for the Ring app or dashboard view, if maximizing the window or zooming did not accomplish the magnification you were looking for, there is no other way to increase the size of the Timeline.

You can view recording/ event history in a web browser, which I understand is not the same as Timeline, but might help! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.