Worthless Logging into Live

It’s basically a crapshoot every time I try to go and open up my camera to live you. And yes, the signal is strong to my ring device. Does it matter if I’m at home or away from home it seems to be a 5 to 10% chance that it will actually start up.

i have had the same problem for a long time, im on the phone with them a lot. they will fix it for a week or two then back to no live view. its the same on the mac app, no live view. but i get everything else like notifications and can view recorded videos. they need to get the stuff together.

1 Like

Hi Neighbors. We have a Community post that has some great tips and tricks to get your Live View working like it should. I’ve found it to be very helpful. If this doesn’t provide a solution, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Not trying to be a jerk, but referring me to a 2019 article for a year later problem with either the ring device or ring app isn’t helpful. Seems to be an iPhone theme in here…live not working. At this point, at least I’m glad I only purchased one device so I don’t feel too stuck with switching to another device. Thanks the same.

1 Like