cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 App 2.5.4 "Unsupported Content" Error

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Windows 10 App 2.5.4 "Unsupported Content" Error

All my hardwired and plugin cameras (FLC, SLC, Plugin), are returning Error: Unsupported Content when accessing live view.  The only device working is the battery doorbell.  Recordings are all viewable.  This is as of 8/7/20.  All were functioning yesterday.  The same error on all Windows machines.  Uninstall/Reset no change.  What's happened?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Windows 10 App 2.5.4 "Unsupported Content" Error

Hey @DaDD. Do you have a screenshot of this error? Do you also see this error when on your mobile device, or is this just on the Windows PC app? 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

@Chelsea_Ring wrote:

Hey @DaDD. Do you have a screenshot of this error? Do you also see this error when on your mobile device, or is this just on the Windows PC app? 

Error only on the Windows 10 app.  Been in touch with 2nd level support and they are trying to find and fix the issue with the app.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have exactly the same issue.

The only device working is the 2nd gen Ring Video Doorbell, but both my Video Doorbell Pro and Ring Indoor Cam can't be viewed.

The app version is: v2.5.4-store (X64).
I also did enclose the error message (red rectangle was drawn by me).