cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly safety report

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Weekly safety report

How do I turn off the weekly safety report push notification on my iphone? I can't find the setting anywhere on the app. I dont want to turn off the push notification for the app from the phone setting because I still want to get notifications from the cameras, I just do not want the weekly safety report notification

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Weekly safety report

Hi @MochiMochi. At this time, there is not an option to disable the Safety Report on the iOS platform, only on Android. If you go into your notification/alert settings within the Android version, you will see the option to disable this as shown in the attached screenshot here. Other neighbors have shared some feedback on this feature in a similar thread here, so we've made sure to pass it onto the appropriate team. Smiley Happy

Curious and want to learn more about the Community? Visit our Community 101 - New Member Checklist here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Weekly safety report

Any updates on this? I am still getting the weekly safety report on my iphone. i know a lot of people are asking the same. Why are we being FORCED to receive these reports on OUR phone???