Viewing live camera from app I have to go in and out of app for every camera, is there a way to see

Is there a way to toggle between camera views when using the app to view? For every camera I have to g in and out of app repeatedly to see 1 camera at a time. Is there another way?very user unfriendly.

Good question @SalB! When viewing a video, whether recorded or live, there should be an option in the top left hand corner to close the video. Additionally, during a live view you will have a toggles for two-way talk (red/green) in which the red button will end the video and return to the Ring app. Once performing these actions you should return back to the Ring app page you were on or the dashboard.

If viewing in landscape view on your mobile device, and you do not see these toggles, please rotate back to portrait view. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I think I understand what’s requested here, and if so I agree. When viewing a camera there is no quick way to view a different camera. Everything in the app design is very segmented and step by step.

Enter app > select camera > tap live view > close live view > back out of camera screen to camera grid/list > select other camera > select live view.

Way too many steps to get from one live camera to the next for a ‘security system’.

This overlaps with other requests I’ve seen where many of us would like to be able to view multiple live cameras in a grid like most other security systems, why does Ring make it so slow and cumbersome to monitor multiple cameras? This is purely a software design choice, not a technology limitation.