Video playback on timeline freeze for a few seconds then continue playing.

This happens on all devices and even shared homes to both home owners. Doesn’t matter if it’s on my droid or iPad. Please look into this problem. Internet speed is 300mbps. I don’t know if the app needs a update or firmware update. Thank you

Hi @Stroise256. Is there a certain error message you get when it’s frozen? Depending on video length and phone/ wifi connection, it is possible that the video is in the process recording still, or loading, which is why there’s a few seconds of delay. If you are able to attach an image or recording example of this occurring in the app, it will help us tremendously in finding you a solution! :slight_smile:

I’ve got this problem too, video starts off fine, then freezes.

https://ring.com/share/6803680341000193895

No errors this happens on my iPad and galaxy 5 phone. It happens to my sister also. Same iPad galaxy 7 phone. Very annoying. We have the doorbell 2 and the floodlight. We have both houses shared and happens to both of us. I was wondering if maybe it’s a firmware issue. Our internet speed is 300mbps. We also tried using our data. This has been happening for several months. We tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. People would walk by and then video would freeze,time stamp would still move of time of day in seconds but no video. Not sure how to post video here for you to check out. Thanks for any help you can give me.

steven troise

Yup exact issue I’m having. Maybe this video will help let the ring techs figure out our issue.

Hey neighbors! If you are seeing that you video may be stuttering or freezing, please give our support team a call here. They can take a look into this history to see if there is a network concern, or if there is any packet loss when the videos are being recorded, which results in this stutter. They can help you figure out the best next steps with advanced troubleshooting to help get your device back up and running as it should! :slight_smile: