This app

This continual log on to be able to go to another screen to log on all over again is asinine. I can’t see half my cameras and I’m having a home inspection tomorrow. Can’t get a hold of support either. What a garbage product. I have over a dozen cameras that I’m going to be sending BACK!

@vfoxworth wrote:
This continual log on to be able to go to another screen to log on all over again is asinine. I can’t see half my cameras and I’m having a home inspection tomorrow. Can’t get a hold of support either. What a garbage product. I have over a dozen cameras that I’m going to be sending BACK!

No a clue what you are on about

If you want help please describe the problems you are having

Hi @vfoxworth. While this is a neighbor to neighbor support forum, I’d be happy to offer some guidance. Can you let me know if you’re having difficulty signing in on the Ring App or on the Ring website, and share a few details on what you’re seeing on your end? If you’re signing in on the website, please note that after a period of inactivity it will sign you out.

If you’d like to, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.