The trial period is over, but we have already paid and do not get access

We just got a new doorbell. We already pay every month for access to the camera app, but now it says the trial period is over. We have had ring and paid for two years. Can you please help us?

Hey @Daniela85. When you add a new Doorbell or Camera to your account, you’ll receive a free 30-day trial of the Ring Protect plan. This is why you see the notice regarding a trial on your account. If you have the Ring Protect Plus plan already, then you don’t need to worry as the Plus plan will cover all locations at a single location. If you have the Ring Protect Basic plan, then you’ll need to add another Basic plan for your new Doorbell as the Basic plan covers one device.

I would also recommend giving our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can take a look at your account and what Protect plans you have in place and help ensure everything gets sorted out. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hello. I want to clarify some things on this coz I also want to add another ring camera to my existing basic protect plan. When I was trying to add it in my account, it seems like that the basic plan can cover 2 devices, so that means for my existing basic plan with 1 device on it, I can add another right? But when I would select the device I wanted to add, it would charge me another $30 for both, which I think is not fair coz I have been a subscriber for about 3 years now. Can someone enlighten me on this & help me add another device to my existing basic plan? Any appropriate & correct response would be deemed appreciated. Thanks!

It’s $30 a year per device. https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000385923-Protect-Plan-Support

1 Like