Snapshot Capture on Windows 10 app?

Is it possible to play back the snapshot capture in the Windows 10 app? I can’t seem to find a way to launch it in Windows 10.

If the feature is not available in the Windows 10 app, are there any plans to add it?

Hi @AlanDB. The snapshot feature is a feature that is only available on the mobile app at this time. Rest assured that I will pass on your feedback to the appropriate team since you express interest in having this on the Windows PC app. Thank you for being a valued Ring neighbor! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I would also like to see the Snapshot Capture on a PC. Some of the images on my iphone are too small to make out. It would be great to have on a bigger screen. Thank you

3 Likes

We had some criminal activity in the area last night. Whilst I can see this in snapshot on the mobile app (in 60 seconds slots) from one of my floodlight cams, it would be good to have a bigger view of snapshot using the PC screen. Local police were interested in the footage (vehicle and people) and it would be a good feature addition to allow snapshot to be viewed on something other than the mobile app - particularly as the ring community doesn’t consistently set up motion/recording options 24x7 - which means snapshot is the only means to share footage with the police. Thanks, Andy C

Hi @AndyC1. I recommend downloading this event. This will allow you to email and view it on different size screens or devices. You can find out how to download your events here. I hope this helps.