Shared device not showing up

I got an email saying someone shared a device with me. After I created my account, I don’t see the device.

1 Like

Hi @rguenthe! When adding a shared user, the owner must enter the email address associated with your account and invite you. Please ensure the account you created is utilizing the email they would have used for this.

There may be a chance that the owner has to send another invite for you. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I created the account with the address in the “to” field of the invitation email. I guess I’ll have to ask for another invite.

We’re you able to be added as a shared user, @rguenthe ? Thank you :slight_smile:

This exact thing happened to me. I requested a new invite, when I click on the link to manage the request, I get a screen that says no locations found. Please let me know how to gain access to the ring device that I’ve been invited to be a shared user. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there, @Barbara11! While logged in on your Ring app, view the locations drop down option at the top of the Ring app dashboard, or Ring app menu, and ensure the desired location is selected. If the shared device no longer appears, the best next step will be to reach out to the owner to send another invite. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: