Ring app

I am have issues with my ring app, it keep flashing and the message is certificate verification failed, must login. But the app keeps flashing to the point you can not do anything, I powered my phone off. Then restarted it but when I tried to open the app it started flashing again. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled app but it still doing the same thing. Can you please help with this issue.

Same problem here

Hi neighbors, I’m sorry to hear you were unable to log into the Ring app. Rest assured, our team has investigated this and it looks like it should be resolved currently. You can always keep up to date on the status of Ring here: status.ring.com. Please let us know if there’s anything we can assist with in the meantime! :slight_smile:

Mine won’t let me log back in

Hi @Curvyduck! Our Status.Ring.com page is currently showing no concerns with Ring app login. Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app, or even try signing in at Ring.com to ensure the credentials being used are proper and work as intended. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.