Ring IOS app delays

The ting app has been getting worse and worse not sending notifications, and the live view takes forever and wont ever load which isnt exactly ok for a security device! Playback is nothing but static and overly bright in history. I have had it with this useless doorbell, it is not a protection of any kind, its useless. Starting a class action suit.

The delay is starting to bug me too. It’s useless to try speaking through the doorbell audio because once it’s triggered it takes 2-3 minutes before you can see anything. I can only guess it’s too busy downloading the video to the server to be able to respond to the app.

About the only thing it’s really good for is motion activation when you get a delivery (as they never ring the doorbell). So basically it’s just to alert you that someone is at the door.

Hey neighbors! If you’re having multiple features not working on your device resulting in a loss of functionality that you once had, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.