Ring Application Issues

I am on Android also. Won’t let me in the app. Just keeps redirecting.

Ah come on, ring. You can make me authenticate with a text but you can’t log me into my app? Oy vey.

Sent ring a message. No answer yet

Yes I’m getting same message…I can’t view camera either…

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here!

I’m getting same issues thanks for screen shot …

Mine is doing the same thing. I had to uninstall, it kept taking over my phone.

I just called the Candadian cust support line, the US one isn’t working. Got an automated answer saying the app was down and that they are aware of the problem.

1 Like

Android Samsung S8

Constant logging me out

Then I could not login this morning due to the Certificate validation failed! issue this lasted 3 hours this morning.

After 3 hours of tying, it now has logged back in.

I was goin to ask if it started to work again, then got kicked out of my app… hopefully a quick fix… Has anyone else been having problems with poor connection? Over the past 2 weeks?

1 Like

My ring app flashes when opened, indicates my credentials have been invalidated and won’t let me login. Same with the neighbors app.

Mine’s just started working again…

I honestly hope this issue isn’t what occurred with Wyze camera systems about 6-9 months ago.

They were hacked and many private Information were publicized.

app don’t work going crazy

yes don’t work

I just tried to log back in and it worked. Looks like the fixed the problem.

Funny how that worked. Mine worked after posting ??‍♀️

Yep. I’m in. With everyone trying to login at once, you may have to try multiple times. Maybe one of their user authentication servers and/or SQL database bit the dust momentarily?

RING US suddenly stopped…
Unable to log in. RING Phone line busy. Maybe attack on Ring??? They had one not long ago.

Hi neighbors, I’m sorry to hear you were unable to log into the Ring app. Rest assured, our team has investigated this and it looks like it should be resolved currently. You can always keep up to date on the status of Ring here: status.ring.com. Please let us know if there’s anything we can assist with in the meantime! :slight_smile: