Ring Application Issues

Is anyone having issued with the Ring App on their Iphones?

6 Likes

Having issues as well.

2 Likes

Yes, having “ring certificate validation failed” issues. Are you having the same issue?

15 Likes

Same here it’s unstable acting crazy

5 Likes

Yes, I’m getting an error in connecting with “can’t load location”

6 Likes

I am on my Android. Keeps feeling me Auth failed

7 Likes

my app is not allowing me to load up on android either…the screen keeps flickering and an error message comes up saying “certificate validation failed. Redirecting to log in page”…when i try to log in i get another error message saying " an error occured trying to perform the operation, please try again later"… i even tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it.

7 Likes

Oh yes, any resolution from Ring

On android but yes having the same issue

Yep same here. “Couldn’t load your locations”

Glad I’m not the only one. I rebooted my phone and redownloaded the app and it did not work. I hope this issue gets resolved soon. Thank you all for your quick responses!

4 Likes

Yes, I am getting a “Certificate validation failed” message. I tried calling Ring at 800-656-1918 and it rings once and then desconnects. I am not able to use the application.

3 Likes

Can confirm login issues. Happening on both my Android phones. I tried clearing the app storage and cache, but that didn’t help. Has anyone sent a DM to Ring yet? I just sent them one outlining the issue along with a screenshot.

4 Likes

My devices have worked all day and now I’m getting messages stating that it cant connect to my location.

1 Like

Having my own issues did the same restarted phone and tried calling them and hangs up after one ring. Ok glad I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Same here in the UK on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android phone…

Having same issue. Hope answers come soon

I’m having the same issue

Same here.??

Work Now after posted

I’m new to Ring— tried to sign out and back in— won’t let me sign in? ?