cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring App Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Ring App Request

I have setup a few door bells and a problem I have is I can't independantly move the car and person zones in the motion settings if I move the slider to cover the entire porch it extends out across the street.

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Re: Ring App Request

Can you make a ring doorbell app for Ubuntu or Mint or  Pop Os ? A number of computers running windows 7 are going to be upgraded to these free operating systems when windows 7 reaches end of life. The really cheap $20USD WyzeCam worked with xnor ai to add human detection and reduce alerts this might be something to look at.

Highlighted
New Neighbor II

Re: Ring App Feature Request

The really cheap $20USD WyzeCam worked with xnor ai to add human detection and reduce alerts

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing! I've moved this over to the feature request thread to ensure it makes it to our engineer team. We love hearing everyones wishes, and sharing them with the team, keep 'em coming!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Need a “snooze lights” feature similar to the snooze motion alerts. Use case: after dark we sit on patio and the lights constantly come on due to our motion. Have to manually go in and turn off the lights motion zones. And then forget to turn them back on. Need a snooze lights feature. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor III

Just wondering with all these ideas get that tossed out to Ring is there a way to help with Beta testing?  Before I switched over to Ring I had Arlo cameras and I signed up for a Beta program they had and it was found to be usefull.  I have Beta tested for MS for years and years with Windows so it got me thinking if Ring does Beta testing with their customers.  

Highlighted
Community Manager

Awesome ideas everyone! Our team is really enjoying seeing the value in these wishes.

@veener79  our beta testing program is invite-only at the moment, however, we will pass your request on to the Beta team for consideration. Thanks for your interest!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

One feature I would like to see is the option to see a snapshot of the event that triggered motion on timeline. Xfinity does that and it is nice to be able to glance down at timeline and say, ok that’s the mailman, that’s the wife, this person I don’t know so going to look at this clip, etc...
Highlighted
New Neighbor

For iOS app:  create Siri Shortcut hooks that allow the Shortcuts app to toggle Motion and Ring alerts as well as start a "Live View".

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Huge IT/tech person here, I would also be interested in Beta testing stuff