cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring App Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Dashboard feature request

I would like the ability to add thermostat control to the dashboard, instead of having to drill down to find it to adjust settings.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Event History Timeline - Request to move "Live"

The event history timeline feature is extremely useful but has one really frustrating quirk (especially when snapshots are enabled).  

When scrolling through the feed the "Live" button is in a really inconvenient place and it's easily activated which then shifts you into a live view.  If you have scrolled back several days then you are forced to start all over again.  If the "Live" activation could be moved away from the scroll area of the feed that would be perfect.  

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Expanding List of Voice Alerts

We have several cameras outside our home. Each is titled differently, but the only 'voice' alerts in the Ring App are 'motion at your front door' and 'motion at your door'.

All of the other alerts are cute sounds and tunes.

It would be nice to have more voice options to alert us to which camera has been activated, such as:

"motion in your backyard"

"motion on your side yard"

"motion in your driveway"

"motion in your garage"

Highlighted
New Neighbor

All Cameras View

Is there a way to view all of the cameras in a grid layout? I have checked the standalone Mac app and the web app, and all I see is that you can only view a single camera at once.

Thanks,

Steven

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Event Filtering - Feature Request PLEASE

Hi Ring Team

PLEASE could you introduce event filtering, at least by day and/or time window.  Surely this isn't complex to do!!

I have three of your cameras for my home and it's an epic pain to try and ascertain if there were any events over the past week (or more) during a given time windows (eg 0001 -0600hrs)

This makes your app incredibly frustrating to use and totally impractical to use.
Thanks

Highlighted
New Neighbor

IPhone dark theme

Add an automatic dark mode for iPhone to the Ring app. When my iPhone is set in dark mode, Ring app shows the camera images color reverted.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Snapshot in notifications.

Please add the camera snapshot when sending notifications. At least to have an idea if need to start the app or not (i receive my notifications on apple watch)
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Wildlife category

On the app there are a few  alert categories, I would like to see Ring add a "Wildlife sighting" category. Quite a few ppl post coyote sightings and I know many ppl do not care for those posts, or there are many who will make sarcastic comments when a coyote sighting is posted. Thoughts???

Highlighted
New Neighbor

feature request: App camera history “new” tag

It would be nice to have a feature added in the ring app that marks new videos or events in the history tab that you have not viewed. Currently it tells you on the dashboard, but when you go into the history, it is just one big list.

Could put a “new” tag or a red dot next to events that haven’t been viewed. This would help in identifying videos that may still need to be reviewed.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Request: Ring App on Apple TV

Ring should add their app to Apple TV/Smart TV's, along with the feature to view multiple cameras simultaneously.  

/* */