cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring App Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Notifications when in Do Not Disturb on IOS Apple phones

I have this question too.  I get people calling me at odd hours of the night...especially if I'm selling something on Craigslist.  So I use the DND also.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring App Feature Request

Can you add battery percentage number next to the battery on the contact sensors please on iOS and Android ?
Highlighted
Neighbor II

I did actually find a way to see the percentage. But it involves using another app. It shouldn't be hard to do if another app can see the information.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

What app is it?
Highlighted
Neighbor II

It's called Simple Command in the Android play store. They may have an iPhone app as well.
Highlighted
Neighbor II

I think it may not work today. The connection to Ring was down before.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

One feature that I had on my old security system that I loved was when I’ve armed home or away, all my smart locks would automatically lock.

Having the ability to have it automatically unlock doors when disarming the system would be a nice feature too.

I love the feature of disabling the alarm when entering a passcode on the lock.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Please ready the community forum titled Disable keypad's "full battery" indicator LED light. People have been requesting for months that the full battery LED indicator on the keypad be disabled with no reply from RING.
New Neighbor

1.   Ability to change date format for different parts of the world (AU = dd/mm/yyyy - usually)

2.  Ability to select entire day's worth of recordings (for deleting or star'ing).

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Search History

Why is there no option to pull up recordings from a specific date? The lack of filters/search makes the UX design horrible!

/* */