Ring App Feature Request

Ring Floodlight Feature Request

I would like to add my voice to ask for the feature of being able to turn of camera recording independent of the floodlights. I keep my Ring Floodlight shut off at the local switch as I do not need video of family members and pets clogging up my limited internet. I have installed Homekit enabled switch’s to control the Ring Floodlights power on and off depending on whether we are home or not. The Ring Floodlights switch’s are set to turn on when the last person leaves home and to turn off when the first person arrives home. This mostly works pretty well but we do not have access to the floodlights. We end up using flashlights around the outside of the house after dark so as not to use up all our internet data and for privacy reasons. I would be a happy customer if I could turn the camera part of the ring off independent of the lights. Having the camera’s automatically turning on when the last person leaves the home and turning off when the lst person arrives home independent of the floodlights would be great!!! Please consider making these changes so I do not have to purchase another brand of Security Floodlight. Please let me know if the company has any future plants to deliver these features.

Thanks Ron