Ring App Feature Request

I feel this app needs to allow us to view more than just one camera at a time. If I’m looking at 1 camera and have another go off… I have at least a 12 second delay. and I know it’s not my internet/wifi… I have a dedicated monitor for CCTV and am trying a floodlight intergration route. I feel multi view mode is very important to maintaining 360 degree view of my surroundings. Not that I’m paranoid or anything. But it’s nice to know while you’re out and about… Neh??

So as not to create multiple threads…

A couple more things I think will be great for the us, the end user:

The ability to implement an auto matic alarm for it’s own specific range threshold… something an attacker would believe is a regular full on security system. I can’t be the only one that is a hard sleeper in this world… orientation is very hard before coffee… and for me to wake up in the middle of a sleep… Blasphemy…!!

While we set up our motion detection zones, the ability to touch on the line and add more points of movable intrests, a smaller more defined threshold of contact areas, and more options while only being limited to 3 zones per camera. even if it is a plus feature… but if it is let me know and I’ll change my opinion…

Not much we can do about the current technology. But the pixellation in the outside corners of the camers is pretty grand.

I recall the older (pre-1990’s) floodlight motion sensors being able to pick up a frog hopping across the backyard at 30 feet away… while still ignoring the bugs/dust… Maybe implement some of that technology into the new tech??

We need more control at the Computer… Way more processing power that any phone on the market… A little more effort into the computer app would be appreciated… You are truely limited to basic functions while you have more available to you at a computer…

For the next model. The infrared is way to jumbled together… Ye’s it’s a spot beam but if you look at it in night mode it has a bit of room to spread for the same amount of IR LEDs…

This is a review and thought about the Ring Floodlight Camera from an individual not affiliated with the company. All opinions are my own of the product and not that of another corperation. Just an outside look of an individual that thinks security and how to make it better.

PS:

This was a message meant for Requested Features… :frowning:

1 Like