cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring App Feature Request

Community Manager

Re: Suggest: "Pause All" & "Mute" Buttons in Ring App

Thanks for the feedback & Happy Birthday @veener79  Smiley Happy

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
New Neighbor

Re: Ring App Feature Request

Would be great to have a still image in the notification when the door bell is pressed.

New Neighbor

It would be nice if the App was available on TV operating systems like WEBOS. This would allow the ability to be watching TV and check an alert and video directly on the TV screen.

New Neighbor

It would be very useful to have the doorbell optionally play a pre-recorded message after a few rings without an answer. That way, the doorbell could almost act like a sort of voicemail. I think some other devices similar to Ring have this feature, and it'd be cool for Ring to have it as well.

New Neighbor

Re: Suggest: "Pause All" & "Mute" Buttons in Ring App

Thank you Ring Development for acting on my suggestion so quickly (see attached jpg file of new button). It's a great help...at least for me. Hopefully for others too. 👍
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Not strictly IOS or Android, but would be great if you could have the option to automatically show the live feed of a camera (when motion is detected of doorbell is pressed) on the Echo Show or Fire TV. Would be even better if you could schedule when that happens.
New Neighbor

I would like to see the ability to schedule an announcement when motion detected. The announcement would says that recording has been activated. This would act as an additional deterrent in case a potential burglar hasn't noticed a camera. It may not always be obvious there is a camera. Especially when you have two bright lights from the flood light.
New Neighbor II

Is the Mute all button being rolled little by little to users?  I have seen it noted on redit, but I still do not see it on my phone.  

New Neighbor

I don't see a way to password protect Ring on my cell phone. I do not & cannot use a phone password for various reasons.

I'd like to see when I click on the icon, require a pin each time I open the app. (Unless it is already open). If this is already in place, I can't seem to find it. Please tell me where to find it so I can activate it.

A flaw in the Ring app.

I sat at my dining room table going to everything that I could see on the app & even all settings. I could remove a divice with no problem or disable it. However, if I lost my phone & a dishonest person gets it, if they figure out or know where I live, they can deactivate or remove all of my devices & gain access to the house.

New Neighbor

Re: Disable Recording

Ideally, there would be a toggle that I can disable recording.  Right now, I have to click through 3 layers to get to motion settings and then disable "motion zone".  There has got to be a better solution.  When my wife and I sit on the deck in the evening I have to keep turning off the spotlight until I googled how to disable it.