Ring App Feature Request

A couple ideas for the App:

1: Smart TV intergration. Be nice if I could use my smart tv to view my cameras. Especially the doorbell when it rings. Or when the little ones are outside, Lots of peeps watch tv, so this could be benificial. Plus the larger screen all the better to see you with. Could be a lite version. that would only trigger on the doorbell push button or by demand, so when watching the latest movie you wouldn’t be interupted by a popup.

1. The panic button in the phone app. Would be nice to have a way to add it to you home screen on your phone for quicker access. Off course you would have to verify you want to send the alert like in the normal app and use the slider, but when time is of an essence and every second counts, a faster way to send the alert.

3: Silent alarm mode from the app. Just like the durres code on the keypad, a way to trigger an alert, but silent.

4: A personal alarm feature on your phone. A button you could push to sound off a siren, and even alert monitoring that you need help. Would work off the phones gps. Could also add a silent mode. Could be an add on to your current subscription. And even add a keyfob button to press tat would activate it.

3 Likes