1. Like other leading seccurity camera's, one of the features missing from Ring is the ability for the camera to turn on / off the motion recording based on geo location of your mobile. when i' am at home, i dont want my ring stick up cams to be recording any motion. it should activate once i leave my house.
2. I want to be able to see the live view through the ring website on a browser.
3. Sometime i want to go through last few days of videos quickly so a timelapse of all my videos woul be great. I' am using my ring stick up cam as a baby monitor and dont have the time to go through all the captures from the day one by one. time lapse will allow me to check if everything was in order throughout the day without spending too much time on it.
4. why i' am not able to download videos and save for future. i want some of my baby videos to be saved permanently as memories. i dont see this feture anywhere.
5. Zoom into the recorded videos. i can do this on the live view, but it would be really good if that was possible with recorded videos as well.
6. face recognitition to not capture motions of known faces.
The ability to snooze motion alerts on all cameras (at a location) with one press.
Working in the yard, setting off 6 different cameras for 2 hours - an ios/android user should be able to snooze all of the camera alerts easily - rather than interacting with multiple alerts.
I was very disappointed to learn that rercording cannot be disabled. I have 2 doorbells and 1 stick up cam and just fished mowing the lawn and some yard work. I had 67 recordings. You can disbale motion alerts, but not the recordings. I hope Ring is working on a solution for this. I guess I'll star pulling batteries.
Thanks for sharing @bampa67 ! This would make for an excellent feature request, so we moved your post to this apps feature request thread, and will certainly be sharing your wishes with the team.
I wish I could create custom tones. Actually what I wish was that there were Vibrations that could be used as an Alert instead of sounds. I need to have my phone muted a lot and a Vibration could help a lot, especially a Vibration different from the normal phone Vibration.
As far as the tones, I have selected tones different than default, but if I close the app (but stay signed in), I get the default tones. Is that normal?