Pinch to zoom on live view not working!! Use the Rapid Ring app it’s still working!!

Just unsubscribe if you don’t want to keep seeing posts

Hey @tree, Why don’t you?

Ring app has been updated and pinch zoom is working again!

1 Like

Local service provider did ten hr maintenance and following that Ring pinch zoom repaired and working. All other updates were current and had not helped. What’s up with that? NTLess happy.

The new ring app is awful. You cant do the same viewing like the old one did. what is the sense of having a live view if you csnt see thd bottom of the camera because the ocons are in the way

1 Like

i have asked several time if there is BBN a way to hide the bottom icons but still no reply.

i just downloaded the rapod ring and its the same problem. the icons do not hide from botto. of the screen. i dont see why the changed it any uay

i am ready to get tid of this app. if it doesnt work filliutqqq

It’s January 21. I have deleted the app, rebooted my phone, reinstalled the app and you still cannot zoom saved videos like I could before the supposed “update”. I CAN zoom the live feed but NOT the saved videos. I could before…now I can’t.

So…it’s not “fixed”. And I think I have waited long enough for the Google Play to have the updated version.

Andoid device. Live view zoom works now. Saved video zoom works without the new timeline feature.

To turn off:

• Tap 3 bar menu
  • New Features
  • Turn off Event History Timeline
  • Save
  • Open a saved video to confirm
1 Like

You were able to zoom in during live view and reviewing videos. Not anymore. I wish I could uninstall updates

1 Like

I cannot believe it! Now we have no zoom on Live view or playback

Hello Chelsea

Not working again

I’m on iOS app version 5.22.4 with zoom working fine.

I also have 5.22.4 and I am unable to zoom live view or playback.

I have an Iphone 7.

Delete App.

Turn phone off for 3 minutes. Turn on again.

Reinstall App.

Should now work, it did for me.

regards

Thanks Derry
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app ,and now it’s working fine.

Can not zoom after the latest update.

10 Likes

just did the latest update now i can not zoom and out on any camara

11 Likes