Pinch to zoom on live view not working!! Use the Rapid Ring app it’s still working!!

Bring back pinch to zoom!

You don’t need a dag on screenshot this is what’s happening we can’t zoom in or out on live mode.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the ‘Accepted Solution’ button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.

Chelsea_Ring, that would be nice to do except there is no BUTTON next to the REPLY.

When l pinch to zoom out on live view it froze! It did not zoom out!

My rapid ring will also not zoom

Hello Chelsea

Could you facilitate Ring sending public notice of this issue to all community members and regular reports as time goes on?

1 Like

If they were working on the Issue it would have been fixed already.

We pay for the service so when the app that controls that service is not working correctly it should be fixed within 24 hours.

I expect a month free on my cloud service account. You have had more then enough time to fix this.

2 Likes

Hello dont work at alll!!!

I totally agree! This is ridiculous! It’s useless if you can’t zoom in! With all the security issues and now this, I’m considering another security option!

I’ve done these steps as well and it’s still not working.

1 Like

Sounds like Ring software developer team disabled this function in the new update and needs to enable it again. Many others to include myself want that feature.
Perhaps ARLO may be the way to go if Ring does not cooperate.

1 Like

I don’t feel like they have a SENSE OF URGENCY around this problem!

1 Like

Ring have just released a new iOS update version 5.21.1 that has fixed the issue everyone was having with the pinch to zoom on live view not working. It’s now working perfectly again!!

Just one thing that’s different now is that the ring.com sign in the left hand side now show’s on live view and does not go away.

1 Like

I have received the new update today and want everyone to know that pinch to zoom is fixed hip hip hooray back to normal all fixed.

TSstewartPhoto No it’s not!!!

I just did the update. It definitely works.

Not available for me yet

1 Like

@ Tree what do you mean? Can you give me some more information!!

@ Techbob Hopefully it will be available for you soon.

Looks like an App Update on iOS just fixed it and restored the functionality!

1 Like