Pinch to zoom on live view not working!! Use the Rapid Ring app it’s still working!!

I’m having the very same issue. Very frustrating. You all break the app right during the peak of crime season. Extremely disappointed in ring with this problem. If they would believe people at the beginning and at least try it themselves and see it doesn’t work then all these wasted steps we go through to satisfy tech support would be unnecessary and you could have started work on the repair before Apple freezes the app updates for the Christmas week. Now we are more than likely just stuck for the week with a broken security app at the very height of crime season. I don’t mean to sound rude I’m just frustrated with all the wasted time and steps and being told we are the ones that are wrong and that there was never a zoom capability when we all know there was one. Please fix this as soon as you can as it’s NOT something we can fix by a clean install. It’s a broken iOS app update as it still works on android ok for those that have android devices.

3 Likes