Numbers on ring app

How can I clear the numbers that appear on my RING app on my home/phone screen? Im sure it indicates everything thats detected, but I don t want to view each ‘detection’ on my phone to clear that number

Hey @OG1. If you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > Devices > Select one device at a time > Event History. Once you have gone into your Event History, it should clear any notifications from that devices. You may have to do this for other devices, as they have their own Event History. Additionally, viewing all notifications in your notification bar should eliminate this number for you.

Is there any setting/configuration that will clear your notifications from ALL devices. (Devices=viewing device, not multi doorbells) If you have seen notifications from say your iPhone and then later you are using an iPad or signed into web, you see the same notifications still on those devices. Unless you constantly walk around with remembering the number of notifications you saw on the last device used, when you use another device it would be very helpful just to show the incremental / new notifications otherwise you have to go through them all again to see if you missed one!??

Hi @ringbell. Notifications from the Ring App are independent to each smartphone or tablet, so clearing the notifications on one device will not clear them from another. Feel free to add this suggestion or any other ideas to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. You can also link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: