Not receiving any notifications

@Boone wrote:

@ren-dnb ,

So after re-toggling all your settings, “have been working the best they ever have since I got the camera a month ago” . . . well that’s great news and kind of makes it worth the hassle to you then! :slight_smile: LOL :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear that! Although some people did device resets to fix their issues, I was lucky enough to avoid that on my few affected devices, which only needed to be ‘unplugged’ and then ‘re-plugged’ back into the house outlet. And then the re-toggling of some of my affected settings on my Ring App got the remaining issues. Cool cool!

LOL I did go through some frustration with the camera. I think part of it was learning the personality of the spotlight cam battery version, and just me having some expectations that were too high for this version of the camera. But, after some trial and error and getting the mounting spot right after my gutter mount broke, it was working great before the outage a couple of days ago.

But after the outage, and everything returned to normal, I rebooted the camera just by popping the battery out, and re-toggled the settings. Now its perfect lol. Can’t wait to get my doorbell cam, and cam for the backyard.

2 Likes