No notifications

I have installed my new Ring doorbell and app. I have shared my account with other family members and they are receiving notifications but nothing is coming through to my phone and I am the main account user. I am using an iPhone and all notifications are turned on. Can anybody help please.

Hi @Stephenrjones. Try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. This will typically fix any notification concerns, such as notifications not coming through. If that doesn’t do it, check out this Help Center Article, which focuses specifically on resolving notification concerns with iOS devices. If that’s still not successful, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look at this for you and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: