No longer receiving alert notifications

We just purchased/set up our Ring Stick Cameras on 08/03/2020 and receiveid alert notifications on my iPhone X for every motion detected, then all of a sudden 08/04/2020 the alert notifications stopped. The cameras are still recording motion. I do not know why the alerts stopped. I have done all the steps, notifications on iPhone are enabled and alerts on both cameras are on, WiFi is good, uninstalled/reinsalled Ring App, reset the phone. Just don’t know why it was working when we set up the cameras and then all of a sudden stopped.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hey @LisaB. Please check out our Help Center Article here for more information on how to troubleshoot this notification concern on your iOS device. If you’re unable to get the notifications to work still, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.