New to ring

I’m new just wanted to say hello

1 Like

Hi @lisasummerlin50 ! Welcome :slight_smile:

Feel free to ask us any questions-- we’re more than happy to help. Also, introduce yourself to the Community, here.

HI I am a Ring user and told my neighbor about it. She wants to join the Ring Neighbor group and might buy the Ring. What link can I send her for the Neighbor App?

Thanks

Doug

1 Like

Here is the link to the Neighbors App @lawman2u https://shop.ring.com/pages/neighbors

Thank You!

1 Like

Hi Jennifer,

I am also new to Ring, not sure if I have posted this in the correct section but wondered if you knew whether the Neighbourhood app may be available in the UK as well at some point?

Also when I go to Share a video and go to click Post, I assumed it would go to the Neighbourhood app until I realised it wasnt available in the UK yet so wondered if you knew where that video would go when I click Post?

Kind regards,
Dex.

Hi @Dexterr7 ! Welcome :slight_smile: Feel free to make a new post within the Community with any questions!

I do not have an ETA for Neighbours coming to the UK at this time. However, I will certainly keep you posted if anything changes! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any other questions.

Thanks Jennifer!

Do you also know if the Neighbour facility isn’t possible in UK yet, where the app is trying to post my video clip to?

Kind regards,
Dex.

Interesting! Let me have the team take a look into this. Mind sharing what the ‘share’ button looks like? Thank you :slight_smile:

Of course, I tried to send both pics but it would only let me send one…

I clicked notify neighbours.

(Even though I know there’s no UK app yet, hence me wondering where it goes)

Kind regards,
Dex.

1 Like

Great observation, @Dexterr7. We have sent this to the App team who is investigating. They believe if you do try to send the video a Moderator will deny the post. For now, thank you for bringing this to our attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the response Jennifer.

Hope its not too much of a wait before the app is available in the UK.

Kind regards,
Dex.

1 Like