New timeline is awful

Please let us go back to the old timeline. When I click a camera, I used to be able to get a quick list down the screen of all the recent events. Just posting up one, and making me swipe left and right is INSANE. It is multiple clicks to go back to the event listing, unless there is another way. Why not give us a default option. I HATE this timeline. So hard to use.

6 Likes

We appreciate your feedback @paul54! In addition to the the quick view tiles for your Doorbells/ Cameras, there should be a quick “History” tile just above it.

Another way to view your history is to open the Ring app > tap the Menu (top left) > select History from the menu and it will bring you to the event history list. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I agree completely. Much prefer the old app view. Might be a deal breaker for adding more cameras.

@paul54 wrote:

Please let us go back to the old timeline. When I click a camera, I used to be able to get a quick list down the screen of all the recent events. Just posting up one, and making me swipe left and right is INSANE. It is multiple clicks to go back to the event listing, unless there is another way. Why not give us a default option. I HATE this timeline. So hard to use.

4 Likes